Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Free From and Free To Series


Over the next coming weeks I am going to be sharing a blogging series based on the gospel and what Jesus as freed us from and what he has freed us to!  

My heart behind this subject is that I believe at the heart of all sin is a failure to believe the gospel and put our hope and trust solely in Jesus.  I council with many young men and high school students and what I have seen is that failure to believe the gospel effects relationships, how we view ourselves, our joy, our prayer and devotional life, our hope, and our faith!  

My hope is that in this study will clearly and practically outline what Christ has accomplished for us, freed us from and empowered us to achieve!

Also....I will probably turn this into a sermon series someday so you all get to be my test dummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment